Do You Know How To Close The Deal?
Most of us, myself included, (until I learned these simple tips) have no clue how to close the deal.
You have done all the hard work by this time. You’ve picked up the 600 pound phone and made the initial contact. Without a doubt it’s the most difficult for some of us.
Learning how to master the invitation without selling is the first step to close a deal.
If you haven’t mastered the art of inviting, click the link above. It will change your Network Marketing business forever!
So after you got past the fear of the phone and learned, that didn’t kill you and you finally got your prospect to a webinar or live meeting…
Particularly if it was a live meeting, these six steps will help insure that you know, “How To Close The Deal!”
1. Did you get your prospect there on time?
2. Did you sit up front so they wouldn’t be distracted by anything?
3. Did you have a note pad for both you and your prospect?
4. Did you take notes even though you heard it a million times?
5. Did you make some very small encouraging comments (quietly) along the way?
6. Did you nod your head up and down with a smile on your face and show some excitement? (Giving them a slight elbow nudge from time to time)
If not and you want to learn how to close the deal, I suggest you read those 6 steps again. Memorize them! As simplistic as they seem, most people don’t do them and they are very effective during a presentation.
But the single most effective way to close the deal in your Network Marketing business, or when closing a sales deal, is the questioned asked right after the presentation ends.
How To Close The Deal – Wrong Question To Ask!
“SO WHAT DID YOU THINK?”
You may as well have not said anything and just thanked them for showing up! I’ll bet 80% ask the wrong question and then don’t even bother to try and close the deal.
Asking what did you think will almost always get you a negative comment from your prospect. What you need to be asking is, “What Did You Like”?
The best approach would be…
How To Close The Deal – The Right Questions To Ask!
1. “SO BILL, DID YOU SEE A WAY THAT WE CAN WORK TOGETHER?”
2. “SO BILL, CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF MAKING MONEY WITH THIS”?
3. “SO ARE YOU READY TO DO THIS? C’MON, FILL THIS OUT AND LETS GET IT STARTED. IT WILL BE GREAT TO FINALLY WORK TOGETHER AND WE NEED TO GET YOU GOING”!
And when it comes to asking for the money, which can be heavier than that 600 pound phone was, you can say…
Okay cool so, how do you want to get started? Visa or MasterCard? That’s it, keep it simple. You’ve spent your whole life with people asking you, Visa or MasterCard right? It’s like Paper or Plastic, we have an automatic answer for both because we’ve been programed all those years.
In closing, these few steps on How To Close The Deal aren’t 100%. There is no such thing. But if you incorporate them into your routine you will have a much higher success rate when it comes to closing the deal!
Are you looking for some tips on how to approach and sponsor more people into your Network Marketing business? If so you can read my article here!
If you’ve been struggling in your Network Marketing Business with Generating Leads, Time Management, and Leadership Skills… Well, Now There’s a Mobile App for That!
P.S.S – Do me a favor and leave me a comment below and be sure and pass this along to your Facebook and Twitter friends if you learned How To Close The Deal.